Climbing access, trash-free crags, rappelling anchors, climber education or climbing community events don’t happen by themselves. It takes a team of dedicated volunteers, offering their time and services, and motivated to make a difference. Driven by our love of climbing and for the Gunks, we are doing our best to get things done, but need your help. There are many ways to support the Gunks Climbers’ Coalition and stay informed:
- DONATE to help us fund our mission and projects – send a check or use Paypal for online credit card donations
- JOIN the GCC and Access Fund with a dual membership
- SUBSCRIBE to the GCC Mailing List to keep informed
- VOLUNTEER for our work days and other events, offer your expertise in areas we need help with, head a committee for a specific project and/or serve on the Board of Directors.
- SHOP using AmazonSmile and register the GCC as your charitable organization and Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of eligible purchases to us! Everything works the same way as the regular amazon.com except the GCC gets a donation!
What have you done for your crag lately?